POE Smart PowerBank
Applicable for Wireless bridge/Router/AP/Camera/Cellphone etc.
Battery capacity：Li-lon 7500mAh 12.6V/94.5Wh
Working temperature：-10°C to 60°C
Input electric current：2A
Battery life: In the conditions of full power consumption of 10W,battery life is larger than 12 hours.
Battery status display: Constantly power monitoring which is showing clearly .
Interface output: USB/DC/POE can output simultaneously.
Strong compatibility: Support Cellphone, laptop, camera, wireless bridge, AP, Router etc.
Safety design: Overcharge, over current and short-circuit protection.
1. Check the battery percentage on the display screen before use. If there is no power,please charge it with the standard 12.6V DC adapter.
2. When using the 12V output,please use the cable directly.
3. When charging with USB 2.0,please turn the switch to 24V or 48V for 5V output.
4. When using 24V output to power on the product,please turn the switch to 24V,and connect the product by network cable for 24V output.
The LAN port is connected to the computer with the network cable. 12V output and USB can be used at the same time.
5. When using 48V output to power on the product,please turn the switch to 48V,and connect the product by network cable for 48V output.
The LAN port is connected to the computer with a network cable. 12V output and USB can be used at the same time.
1. When the 12.6V DC adapter is plugged into the 12V output port for a long time,don't worry,the product will not damage. This charging
is invalid. You need to re-plug the input port to charge.
2. The 24V output network port is a 100M network port. The 48V output network port is a Gigabit Ethernet port. It does not support the
3. When the 24V output network port or 48V output network port light is on,please turn the toggle switch back to the OFF position.
4. When the display screen shows voltage,press the button to switch back to the battery percentage.